Welcome!

Welcome to Abstract Gaming! This is a blog to discuss new additions to our geek community and random things from life. From gaming to films, from pop culture references to cosplay. Come on in, have a seat, and add to the discussions!

I'm your host, Chan Sterling. If you have any questions, comments, or heated debates for me, feel free to email me - cogzewalla@gmail.com.

5.11.08

Homebrew Gaming 2: WoW for 4th Edition

Hey folks.

Today is the day that I give to you the complete first incarnation of the Warcraft Races compatible with DnD's 4th Edition. These are rough, first playtest drafts and I'm counting on all of you to help me out with some notes, thoughts, and reviews.

For now, I'm just going to let you folks have at it, and next week I'll explain what thought processes went into each race, and how your comments and thoughts are going to change them.


For your pleasure, the Alliance......and the Horde.

I hope you enjoy!
~Hoggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, all I could discern was "For... the Horde".